Hi, it’s nice to meet you!
allow me to introduce myself
I’m Sonya Eckel, Norwex Independent Consultant, and Silver Senior Vice President Leader. Welcome to my Norwex product reviews blog with Norwex tips! I am passionate about Norwex & am well known for mentoring and coaching my team members to help them build a Norwex business that fits into their lifestyle. I lead a top global Norwex team of over 20,000 consultants with team members across the US and Canada. I provide exceptional support for my team, and partner closely with my personally-sponsored team members, including access to my personal coaching and mentoring.
If you are looking for someone to help you get started in your Norwex journey, I’d be honored to be your sponsor and mentor. I look forward to connecting with you!
My Norwex “Why”
I live in New Braunfels, Texas with my incredible husband and four amazing boys. Norwex has allowed me to build a wildly successful, full time home-based business with products that I am passionate about. The wellness-focused mission of Norwex synced beautifully with my professional background as a physical therapist and natural birthing instructor.
I am honored to have been named Norwex’s very first Senior Executive Vice President Leader globally, and a Top Norwex Leader for over 11 years in a row. Our team is known for our incredible team culture of positivity and success, along with phenomenal team resources and training!
Making healthy choices for our families is top priority and Norwex makes it easy. Replace chemical cleaning with Norwex mechanical cleaning!
Norwex makes it easy to:
- save hundreds of dollars on your cleaning budget giving you more money to spend on what you enjoy!
- clean with an EASY method THAT WORKS and actually makes cleaning FUN!
- cut cleaning time in half so you can spend more time with your family and friends!
- RADICALLY reduce the chemicals in your home to help protect your health and the health of your loved ones.
- be good stewards of our Earth and help reduce chemicals and waste that go down our drains into our water supply and into our landfills!
From the foods we eat to products we use to clean, I believe we can make a huge difference without being too radical and without spending a ton of money. Cleaners and personal care items we choose also have a huge impact on our health.