Norwex BAMBOO Microfiber Cloth partners great with so many other Norwex products for windows, bathrooms,…
How about that Norwex Dust Mitt?!
What happened the last time you dusted? Did you find that your dusting cloth seemed to simply redistribute the dust rather than REMOVING it? Do you ever find yourself sneezing or starting an allergy or asthma attack when you dust? Would you like to actually decrease how often you need to dust? Meet the Norwex Dust Mitt!
If you answered YES to these questions, DISCOVER the Norwex Dust Mitt!
When using the mitt, a static charge is created to attract dust particles INTO the mitt, rather than simply relocating the dust temporarily, only to have it resettle 20 minutes later. Every time you dust with Norwex, the amount of dust that comes back gradually decreases, meaning that over time, you have to dust less! What’s not to love about that!!? Here are a few simple tips to try when dusting with your Norwex mitt:
• You do not need to apply pressure when using the Dusting Mitt. The plush Norwex microfiber actually likes to have room to work. However, many customers have reported that the mitt removes fingerprints with just a bit of pressure, but for general dusting, you don’t need the pressure!!
• Fold your mitt in half and rub the fibers against themselves before dusting (or use the Norwex rubber static brush!) to help create a stronger static charge to suck up the dust. (Or even better, use TWO Dust Mitts together and rub them together to get them charged up!)
•The Norwex Rubber Brush is fantastic for cleaning the dust into the garbage and extending the amount you can use the mitt before laundering. It is a great way to “recharge” the static cling of the fibers, too!
•Energy Tip: Dust the back of your fridge to allow it to run more efficiently.
• Some customers like to use the mitt slightly dampened for certain surfaces, and this is fine to do, as well. A damp Norwex Dust Mitt works AMAZING for cleaning window screens, dryer vents or other screen-like places!
• Great for dusting ceiling fan blades! Who knows how they can get so dirty!! But they seem to stay cleaner longer when cleaned with Norwex!
• If you have used a lot of furniture polish or Pledge in the past, the mitt will tend to pick up those residues over time. If you start to notice that your mitt is not picking up as effectively, it may be time to DEEP CLEAN it with Norwex Microfiber Cleaner in a kettle of HOT water for 30-60 minutes to let it release the oily residues that are hindering its static charge. And remember my Norwex microfiber care tips: no bleach, no fabric softener/ dryer sheets, no linty loads.
Enjoy a cleaner, greener, safer home! Discover Norwex! Buy Norwex online or call me at 319-270- 7822. We have a special deal to offer on the Enviro cloth, window cloth, dusting mitt trio! Be sure to ask me for details! Or, if you’d love to get a FREE Norwex Dust Mitt (and so much more), connect with me to host a Norwex Text-Express 3-day texting party or online Facebook workshop! They are so easy and fun!
Thanks for visiting!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.