As always, please call me if you have any questions, or if you have a specific cleaning challenge that you’d like help addressing! Here are some more great ways to use your Norwex products.
- Your Enviro cloths are excellent for removing stains from carpet and upholstery. During my demos, I’ve been amazed at what has come off my hostesses’ carpet! Go ahead…. try it! Norwex also has a great Carpet Stain Buster if needed!
- The Enviro microfiber cloths come in four colors- this allows you to “color-code” your house. For instance, you can reserve red for “bathrooms”, green for “kitchen”, blue for “windows”, etc.
- Your Norwex mop isn’t just for washing floors! It’s a great way to clean your walls and ceilings- simply lock the head into place (so it doesn’t swivel, as it does when you use it on the floor) and “Voila”! The superior mop pad does an excellent job removing dust from walls (Contractors love this mop for cleaning the dust off all the surfaces before selling their homes!) (Please note that using the mop in this way may not work if you have rough or heavily textured walls or ceilings.)
- Along the same lines as above, the mop, when equipped with mop brackets, allows you to place a window cloth on (over the dry mop pad), lock the head in place, and clean/polish hard-to-reach windows beautifully! The mop brackets snap on, not slide on, and once they are on, you can simply leave them there. They shouldn’t interfere with using your mop.
- Be sure to “unlock” your mop head before going back to mopping your floor.
- Your damp Enviro cloth & dry window (polishing) cloth team work wonderfully to to leave your granite countertops sparkling and streak-free and CLEAN… without any chemicals or cleaners needed!
- The Norwex Rubber Brush is excellent for removing pet hair for home or car upholstery or carpet. It’s also great to collect dust from those corners of carpeting that your vacuum can’t reach!
Stay tuned!! More great tips and ideas to follow!