Do you have questions about becoming an Independent Norwex Consultant? Are you ready to get started earning money right away?
What would you do with some extra monthly income? A vacation? A car payment? Norwex has blessed so many! It is my honor to help you discover this FUN and SIMPLE way to make a difference in our world while earning a great income! Whether you want to earn a full-time or a part-time income, or are looking for a great hobby that changes lives, Norwex can be just the answer you’re looking for.
*How much does it cost to become a Norwex consultant?
You’ll be excited to learn that in the US, your start-up kit is FREE and remains free when you have $2000 in sales in your first three months. It typically takes 4-6 parties to sell this amount. That’s just $667/month. (If you don’t meet this minimum, Norwex reserves the right to charge you $200 for your consultant kit, which is slightly less than the retail value of the kit.) If you’d like to get started, here are the Norwex Consultant Sign Up Forms or just sign up ONLINE. What a perfect time to get started in representing a company that lives its core values of Integrity, Trust, & Respect!
*How soon will I receive my consultant kit and what will be in it?
Your kit typically arrives within 7-10 days.
USA Consultant Starter Kit includes:
The CANADIAN STARTER KIT works the same as in the USA!!
*Which products will I need to get for my demo kit and how much will that cost me? As consultants, we have the great opportunity to be hostess and consultant as many times as we choose, we suggest that you take advantage of this privilege by placing an initial $400 [retail cost] order to start building your demo kit. (After your discount, this will end up costing you $260 (plus the shipping & tax) and you will be $400 toward your $2000 minimum sales to keep your kit for free!) Once you register as a consultant on our team, we will provide you with the suggested products to place on this first order, and provide assistance with placing the order.
*Can I purchase products as a consultant just for my own use? Absolutely! I’ve gotta tell ya… the best way to be successful with your Norwex business is to use the products yourself. Once you’re using the Norwex products, they have a way of making you love ’em. Which of course makes it very easy to tell others about them. You need to spend a minimum of $250 (retail) within every 6-month period to maintain your consultant status. Be aware that these products are so timely and in demand, that when people find out that you’re a consultant, they’ll likely want to order products from you and book their own Norwex party with you!
*Besides making commissions on my Norwex sales, what are some of the benefits of becoming a consultant?
- Start making money right away! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to start earning income immediately through home parties and direct sales.
*Consultants receive 35% discount on their own products and direct sales, and 35% commission on party sales. Norwex consultants are some of the highest paid consultants in the home-party industry!
*We recommend that you get started by hosting your own “Launch Party”. It’s a fantastic way to let your friends and relatives know about your new business.
* The Norwex business opportunity is constructed to allow consultants to sell the products at trade shows, flea markets, and markets, which is often not the case with other home-party companies.
*Fundraisers are also an excellent way to build your business while contributing 20-25% of your profit to a cause that you believe in!
*Person-to-person direct sales provide 35% commission (no hostess gifts).
*(Note: Norwex does not allow the sale of products on online auction sites such as Ebay.)
- On average, home party sales in the USA are about $500-600 . It’s not unusual to have $1000 sales at one show! That’s over $350 profit in one night! On average, the consultant’s profit (in the US) will be roughly $175-$210. Consider this: how long would it take to make that kind of money at a 9 to 5 job?
- Incredible team support! I believe choosing a successful and supportive team is very important to your success. As a new Norwex distributor on our VP team, you have immediate access to a wealth of information and training on our team training site, exclusively developed for our team. This site offers product information and training, business ideas and tips, FAQs, a consultant discussion group, detailed instructions for ordering, and much, much more. The consultant who hires you onto his or her team, is responsible for your training and support–so you want to find someone who you trust can provide you with that support. My personal team members have access to support directly from me via phone or email. Each person’s goals are different, and my goal is to assist you as much (or as little) as you’d like to help you reach *your* goals. There are area team meetings & conference calls where we share successes, challenges, and ideas with other consultants. We also provide you with a set of training CDs/ DVD and a training system to give you a “track to run on” to get your business off to a successful start! I’m honored to be named the FIRST Executive VP Leader and the first Senior Vice President VP Leader globally and have been very honored to be named the #1 Norwex leader for 4 1/2 years in a row. I am committed to helping my team build successful & life-changing Norwex businesses! I would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you may have.
- Ability to hire your own team of active consultants. With as few as three consultants on your team, you can start earning 3% on the sales of your personal team. Norwex has no cap on the amount you can earn- no point where they limit your earning potential! As you promote to Sales Leader, Executive Sales Leader, Senior Executive Sales Leader, and VP Sales Manager, your residual income will continue to grow. Norwex has been in business for over 10 years, and there are managers earning in excess of $10,000/month- some in less than two years! This is real-life earning potential. We have unbelievable income potential here in the US, as Norwex is still “a baby”. There’s such a need for more consultants to spread the word about this incredible company, its products and opportunity. Here’s an outline of the USA/ Canadian commission structure. I would LOVE to have you help us bring Norwex to America!
- Ability to be both hostess and consultant as often as you’d like! As consultants, we’re encouraged to be hostess as often as we like. This means that we can receive free hostess gifts when we place a party order of $325 or more.
- Ability to choose how often and when you work. This makes Norwex an easy fit for virtually any lifestyle or schedule!
- Norwex offers generous host/hostess program. Along with Norwex’s super-effective “green” products, this extremely generous host/hostess program (funded by Norwex!) makes it even easier to book parties! I love how well Norwex treats their customers, their hostesses, and their consultants! I can’t think of a better company to be a part of!
- Norwex submits sales taxes. Which means that we don’t have to worry about remitting sales tax to the state.
- Our supply costs are low. Catalogs are just $.75 each! And order forms are only $9.99 for 100.
- Eligible for tax benefits. As a small business owner, you may be able to tax deduct business mileage, a portion of utilities, your home office, phone and internet bill and office expenses. As I am not a tax professional, and unable to give tax advice, please consult with your CPA for all tax details.
- Opportunities to win travel and product incentives!
*Will I need to keep inventory on hand? No, keeping inventory is not a requirement! Typically we ship the orders directly to our hosts’ homes or to the party guests. You may find as your customer base grows, that some inventory is nice for re-orders, but even for re-orders, it is simple to drop-ship them the product directly from Norwex. If you do decide to keep some inventory on hand, you likely will sell it, as people do love to take product home with them at time of purchase.
*How long does it take to do a home party? Set up time is approximately 20-30 minutes, the presentation typically lasts about 45-60 minutes, and the ordering time is about another 60 minutes. When the whole evening is done, you’re usually looking at about 2 1/2 hours at the host’s home. Outside of the show, you will spend 30-60 minutes between working with your future host in how to have the most successful show, placing the party order, and follow-up customer care calls. So that means from start to finish and even some behind the scenes work, you can easily make $40 dollars/hour.
*What is a Norwex presentation like? Let me simply say… it’s unlike any other party you’ve been to! We get to go into the kitchen and actually SHOW how well these amazing products work! We even smear some butter on a mirror and clean it to a sparkling, streak-free shine…. with JUST a Norwex cloth and water! I’ve had countless hosts tell me that they “NEVER host parties”, but that this party is “different” and they’d love to book a show!! Besides the fact that they had a fun evening, they tell me that they want to share this with their friends because of the difference these products make!
*How do I get a consultant application? Click here for a USA Consultant Application. But honestly, most people just sign up ONLINE!!! It’s so easy and you’ll have your Consultant ID# within minutes! If you need any assistance or have questions, please call me: . Contact me to get started in the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Latvia, or Lithuania as I am a Global Norwex Sponsor.
*What are the monthly sales requirements as a consultant? There are no monthly sales requirements to remain an active consultant, but you must have at least $250 retail sales (including but not limited to your personal purchases) within each 6-month period. Because you get 35% discount on your purchases, this actually amounts to about $180/ 6 month period. (To receive manager checks, there are monthly sales requirements.)
*Is there an annual renewal fee? No, as long as you stay active (at least $250 retail sales every six months) there are no additional fees once you start your business!
*How is my commission paid to me? If the party guests or direct customers pay by check or cash, you get your profit immediately, since you only pay Norwex 65% of the retail amount (and tax & shipping) and the customer paid you the full retail amount. When the amount of your credit card payments exceeds the amount that you owe Norwex for the order, Norwex will direct-deposit that overage amount as your commissions. I find that many of my customers prefer to pay by check, however, so most times I get my commission that same night! As for commissions paid for training and supporting your active team, here is an outline of our commission structure in the US and Canada (Note: The choice to hire and train a team is optional. Some people love this part of our business (myself included!!) but some prefer to simply share the products . If you are wanting to build a Norwex team, then I am thrilled to train you in both aspects of this business!)
*Where and how can I sell Norwex products? As mentioned above, Norwex consultants can sell products at home-parties, directly person-to-person, at trade shows or markets, and through online sales via a website. Note: Norwex strictly prohibits the sale of products via online auction sites (i.e. E-bay).
*Am I provided with a website from Norwex? Yes!! We are so excited that Norwex websites are available to all Norwex consultants for just $7.99/month!! The sites are fantastic- click here to check mine out! This means that your customers can order online 24/7. You simply need to approve each order within 72 hours to receive the commissions.
*Is Norwex a pyramid scheme? No, Norwex is a direct sales/ home party company similar to The Pampered Chef. Norwex retails in-demand and timely products to its customers. Norwex doesn’t advertise via media, but rather hires independent consultants such as you and me to be their advertisement!
*Do I have to live in Canada or the US to become a Norwex Consultant? No, Norwex is open for operation in the US, Canada, Norway, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania, New Zealand, Sweden, the UK, Ireland, Germany and Australia… and adding more countries all the time. Contact me if you’re interested in being a pioneering consultant in one of these countries, as I am a Global Sponsor and can help you get started. Please call me if you have any questions or would like assistance with submitting your application. 1-605.271.1814.
*How do I become knowledgeable about the products? The best way to learn about our products, of course, is to use them! But we also provide a wealth of product training via our training product manual and website!
*Can I earn fun vacations paid for by Norwex? Absolutely! Contact me to hear the current vacation incentive details…. (psst…think all-expense-paid All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation, Caribbean Cruises, and Hawaii!!)
*How do I optimize my success with Norwex? In my opinion, to optimize your success with Norwex, the sponsor you choose is important. You want to find a leader who you really connect well with, as well as someone who can help you achieve your personal goals with Norwex.
To assist new Consultants, I offer my personal support and mentoring to help you successfully launch your new business. You’ll also receive informative team newsletters and are welcome to participate in our conference calls, team support groups and team meetings. As a member of my team you will have access to our Team Support Website, an online support system created exclusively for our team. This team support network is designed to help fast-track consultants by providing a structured system complete with product knowledge, promotional materials, recruiting tools, party training and so much more. Training and support are KEY and with these support systems in place, we’re able to work together whether you live down the street, in another state, or another country.
When you’re part of our Norwex team, you truly are in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself. Our team is behind you all the way to reach the level of success that you desire- whether that be part-time, full-time, or BIG-time! Call us and we can discuss if a “recession-proof” Norwex career is a good fit for you. . Your business is all that YOU want it to be— it’d be my great honor to help you get started!!!
Norwex is such an incredible opportunity to work with like-minded people toward a common mission to help those we love and our Planet Earth! On behalf of all our team, welcome to Norwex! I look forward to getting to know you throughout our business relationship together.
We are currently hiring consultants in all 50 US states-Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia , Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. If Norwex matches your passions, give us a call to see if it’s a fit!
The market throughout the US & Canada, as well as our other counties, are very wide open- we would love your help in sharing Norwex globally. Start your business now, and you may likely find yourself leader of a very large team! I would love to offer our team’s support, training, and guidance as you launch your business.